Friday, June 03, 2011

Following Dana's Lead...

10 Secrets about me....

1. Although I enjoy singing alto, I'd love to have a clear, strong Soprano voice.
2. I'd have 5 dogs, if Andy'd let me.
3. I wanted to hitch-hike across the country after high school, but Mama almost died when she heard and forbid me to go. I obeyed.
4. Cathy and I flushed our feet in the toilet in Austin one day after walking around a lot. (I have the picture to blackmail her!)
5. Jimmy Carr kissed me one night while we were eating pizza.
6. I'm afraid of being thin.
7. I once found some "dirty" pictures of my brother under his nightstand. Don't remember WHY I was looking under there.
8. For many years, I was scared of my inlaws.
9. I would love to play tennis.
10. I have always wanted to dye my hair red. Auburn, really.

No comments: