Monday, February 21, 2011

Things I am Looking Forward to....

~ wearing my wedding rings; haven't been able to in most of Erin's lifetime!

~ playing on the floor with Liz and Bladen and babies to come...

~ buying and wearing proudly a Manu Ginobili t-shirt!

~ shopping for clothes in "regular" stores

~ not worrying about finding the closest parking spot so I have the energy to walk to the store

~ swimming with Andy

~ going places with the family and not having them have to wait on me to keep up!!!!

~ standing at church

~ working in my yard

~ riding a bike again

~ feeling "new and improved"

~ not feeling subconcious when I walk into a room

~ hiking again in the beautiful Hill Country, or around Bear Lake, or ANYWHERE I want!!

~ going on my 60th birthday cruise with the girls and wearing a nice swimsuit in front of people :)

~ growing old

~ showing others and myself that I can do this and have self-discipline.

~ NOT worrying about diabetes anymore - - -

and, finally - well, that's between me and Andy!!! :)

3 comments:

Darla said...

Amen!!!!

The Johnsons said...

I love you. So much. I can't wait for you to check off these items on your list. One by one, each their own victories. I know you CAN do this. (Liz drank her own banana shake for breakfast this morning just for you.)

Dana said...

I'm looking forward to these things with you!