Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back at Home

Well, after a few days away, we are home. Houston was cool and cloudy - Andy's favorite weather for Thanksgiving. Dana was our Hostess; Erin and Gregg provided a delicious brunch for us Thursday morning. We had a wonderful time, and got home in time to see the Ags beat the s not out of UT !!
On Thursday, we ate dinner at my sister-in-law's home. All the nieces and nephews were there, and everyone but my other sister-in-law was there. As I sat around the table and watched my grown-up neices and nephews all around me, I was struck by what a blessed family the LaMore's are. All the kids are well-mannered, and healthy and intelligent. We are the only members of the clan who live away, so our visits are sporadic at best, but I feel close to them none the less. I hope they all think kindly of their Aunt Amy.
Well, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving as well; it's so important to sit back and relax before the great activity of the holidays come full-swing.

No comments: