Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yes, it's a Spurs post....

Evidently, my daughters are not fans of my posts concerning my Spurs, but this one is a must!!

For years, the Spurs have been looked down on by those lowly LA Lakers, but last night, they were finally given the respect they deserved! The guys came out gunning, and even thought Timmy and my man, Manu, did little point-wise, the Spurs put them in their place. This was our first big test of the season, some said, and was a measuring stick of how the team really was doing. Well, it was a pleasure to watch them shoot at will and deny the purple and black. I guess our new guys just saw it as another team, and were not intimidated by Koby; did you SEE George put his finger in Koby's face!?!?

So, I'm a happy Spurs fan today; hoping for many more games like that one to come!! :)

No comments: