Friday, December 07, 2007

When will it return?

I'm quite frustrated right now. It's been almost 2 months since my thyroid surgery, and my voice is still weak. I know that it will "take time", but two months of not being able to sing like I used to is getting very old. Not that I have the greatest of voices, but I do think I could hold my own and use what I had to glorify God. Now, I sit and listen with my eyes closed and praise Him in my heart.

Do you know that you can hear specific people if you listen in their direction? Randy Beard has an amazing bass voice, Alice Lester actually sings TENOR, Jackie Hutton goes to town with her voice, and Meaghan Eisenhauer sings like an angel. So, while I am lacking in ability right now, I find others taking up the slack for me, and it'll have to do for now.

I hope it won't be too much longer until I'm able to do my part again!!

Have a great weekend -

No comments: