Sunday, January 06, 2008

Well, it's back to school tomorrow... here's hoping the Spring semester goes by as quickly as the Fall one did. I know I have more kids to screen for dyslexia, and kids being qualified for Special ed, so I'll be busy. My friend starts her last semester tomorrow - after 26 or so years, it's time. Wish I was joining her!!
The Norwood kids are out of Kenya and safe in Tanzania. They should be there about a week, then come home. I've heard the boys were willing to stay, but the girls wanted out. Imagine - a foreign country in a revolt, and wanting to come back home....
Dana left to go back to Houston today. Her life pretty well changed over the past two weeks. I'll not divulge too much, except to say that prayers are answered, even after a long, long time. I'll share more when I can.
I hope that everyone is ready for a good week, and that we all are in for a spell of good health and financial peace. Have a good one -

2 comments:

Jaci said...

so glad the norwoods are safe!!! miss you guys!!!! and glad prayers were answered!!! cant wait to hear more!!!!!! :)

Darla said...

Big smiles for all the good happening!

I love you! Isn't life interesting?! And aren't you glad that we have someone greater than we are to look out for our good.