Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What to do?!?!?

If you were to receive a windfall, what would you do with it? Think you know right away?? Well, it's driving me nuts... a new incentive to keep teachers in the district and reward them has a little check coming my way in December. At first, I knew right away what I wanted to spend it on, but as the time nears, I find myself with a list of several, really good options. (Andy and I always give carte-blanche to the person receiving the windfall, so the decision is mine and mine alone.) I most likely go with my first impulse, but I find myself not wanting to regret it and wish I'd chosen another use. What an awful dilemna!!

Do I go with my first impulse, draw out of a hat, play scissor, paper, rocks? Let it sit in the bank until I'm sure? Help ?!?!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You save for the horrific doom that is to follow after january 21, 2009.

I'm such a positive person!

How about spending it on liz?

The Johnsons said...

Not knowing the amount - I say save it for something fun like a long weekend get-away!

shanon said...

I say spend it on something fun. There will always be bills and needs. We need to enjoy life and smell the flowers while we can.
Shanon