Friday, May 14, 2010

An Intervention Report

A couple of weeks ago, when the girls were home, they sat me down to have an intervention. I want you to know, I did really good since then, but now I'm falling off the wagon -

It appears too many of my blogs have focused on my Spurs. Not everyone, apparently, likes reading about the boys over and over - so the girls felt perhaps I needed to lighten up on the Silver and Black. Being the obedient woman I am, I took what they had to heart.


Until this morning, when Ihave to post at least one more basketball blog:

To LeBron - HA HA HA - out you go!! Another year with no ring - so sad.


So, till next year: Go, Spurs, Go!! :)

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I love you. :)

Dana said...

I love you too. And just so you know, the only time I have rolled up those jeans in the past two weeks was when I was running through a small pond that cropped up in the parking lot of the movie theater last night.

gina said...

Intervention.... love it! That post really made me laugh. I guess we all need a serious intervention from time to time!!