Thursday, October 27, 2011

New life all around

The past couple of weeks, I've been surrounded by new life. My sweet daughter is expecting her third child, who I am so eagerly anticipating! Next, two sweet women had beautiful, healthy baby girls on the same day as my granddaughter turned 3. Then on Wednesday, I was at a friend's house where she showed me her "collection" of Monarch cocoons just waiting to hatch with butterflies. And now, the campaign is going full force. We have already had 5 souls joined with Christ! The similarities of these beginnings was too much for me to ignore; that all around us are lives just beginning....

While I participate in the campaign over the next several days, hopefully more people will become my new brothers and sisters in Christ. My obligation to them is at one level intimidating, yet thrilling. And while they are joining our family, the cocoons will open up and free the beautifully winged butterflies into the earth.

Thank you God for beginnings!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Intimidating is right! But, then again, all things are possible . . .