Thursday, November 03, 2011

Funny how that worked out!

Yesterday, my duties at lunch were circumvented by my friends Susie and Ed. Folks had been stopping me and telling me how tired I looked, and I had told Susie that I was pulling out of our Wed. study because I was about to collapse. Well, when I arrived to do my shift, she met me at the door and told me to go home; she was taking my place. After a little arguing, I obeyed...

That "happened" to be the morning the workers showed up to start some work on the house that we'd contracted. I wouldn't have been here if I'd stayed - thanks, Susie!

Then, I got a call that one of my life-long friends was in ICU in San Antonio. Again, if I'd been on my feet all day long, there was no way I'd have had the energy to go and sit with her sweet family. Thanks, Susie!

Thanks to the Father for arranging to take care of me yesterday through his servants, the Pursches! Now, I'm ready to take on today!!

No comments: