Saturday, June 17, 2006

Between my being out of town for a couple of days and computer glitches, I've not posted in a few days. It was fun to get away for a couple of nights, and not having to cook or be responsible for anything but myself.
It's three weeks until our vacation to the mountains. I love mountains - they invigorate me and stir my soul like nothing else. Andy picked the mountains to celebrate our 30 years of marriage, and even though it's not the trip we originally planned, I'm truly looking forward to it. Being alone with Andy and having him relaxed will be the best. Being a grown-up with all it's responsibilities can wear you down, and he's really needing a break. Our married daughter and her sweet husband will be with us some of the time. Gravy for the roast, having them there.
See 'ya-

No comments: