Thursday, June 29, 2006

In about 10 minutes, it will be July. Half of summer will be officially over, and I don't have just a whole lot to show for being out of school for a month. It took probably 3 of the weeks to reach the point where I would wake up feeling rested and like I'd slept enough. People who don't teach don't get how exhausting the end of school is -

Rain is predicted for the weekend. Really - again? We were teased last week with the same rumors, so I've quit listening. I'll believe it when I see it falling from the sky. Then, I may go stand in it.

There is nothing worse that knowing someone you love is going through pain and not being able to do anything about it. All you can do is love that person and hope that things work out quickly and as painlessly as possible. I guess that's why we need Heaven.

No comments: