Saturday, July 01, 2006

God bless Andy. He pointed out to me that June has 30 days; no wonder I felt like it was going fast - I left off a day!! I tell you, when school is out, I do not know the date.

The other day, I told my daughter that nothing makes me madder than for someone to treat me like I am stupid. I know, obviously from the last post, I make mistakes, but don't assume that I am dumb by any nature. I hate stupid questions and to be told what I feel or think about something. Please; give me some credit. It really sounds like I'm ranting and raving about this, but at 51, I've decided to speak my mind. I've sat meekly by too long and not said what I thought or felt about a lot of things, and now - well - be prepared. I'll try to be nice and still be a lady, but no more biting my tongue about things that affect me or my family or my God.

There - I feel much better! Have a nice day....

No comments: