Monday, July 03, 2006

If I were a criminal, and knew I would not get caught, I'd be a counterfeiter. I'd spend my days just running off lots and lots of bills; big and little ones. I'd scrunch them up and rub stuff on them to make them look old and used, and then, I'd go for it. I'd travel the world over - except for Asia - then, I'd start giving it away to people and foundations - like camps for kids and homes for families. I'd be a good criminal. I'd give Dana and Erin and Gregg enough so as not to look suspicious, and then I'd put Andy on the shuttle for the ride of his life. When he got home, I'd send him to baseball training camp with the Houston Astros. For me, I'd build houses all over the place, one of every style -except contemporary - and then I'd spend time in them. I'd have to figure out how to do all this while looking like I'm still living on a teacher's salary - yeah, right!
Any ideas about how to get started?!?

No comments: