Sunday, July 30, 2006

There is nothing more wonderful than having people tell you they love and appreciate your husband. Mine is a wonderful guy, and I've known it for a while, but today, after worship, a dear sister in Christ came up and told me how special he is to her and her family.
Now, my husband serves in a position of leadership at church, and it often puts him on the oposite side of popular, and the hours and long and touchy, but he does it because he has been asked to. He loves the people of our church family, but just like a regular family, you forget and take each other for granted. Right now that's happening a lot. So today, when our sister said that to me, I truly appreciated it. Someone noticed and let us know. Thanks, sister - it'll keep us going for a while. :)

No comments: