Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My psychotic daughter who can't make up her mind...

It was SO much easier when she was a baby. She was compliant and obedient and such a people-pleaser. No more - she won't let me tell her what to do, and yet we talk about almost nothing else. I am at quite the breaking point with her making decisions, because I want to know when the move is taking place and where she will be and what her job will be, and she won't make up her mind!!!!

Dana - it would be so much easier if she'd let ME choose her destiny!

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

"My psychotic daughter..."
Kinda harsh, Momma.

I do agree - it will be nice when her plans are made. Especially for Dana - moves are exciting, but not always fun.

You are doing a good job listening - but no more name calling! Be nice.

: )

Jackie said...

HA!!!!

I agree . . . I wish I could make up Jarred's mind. But that growing up stuff gets in the way.

wadda bummer

Dana said...

In defense of Mom - Here is the story behind the post. Mom was going to blog about the Spurs - AGAIN. I gave her a list of options for her to blog about incluing the title for this post. My idea not Mom's!

Amy said...

Thanks, Dana.