Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy B'Day, Andrew

Happy Birthday, Dear Andrew!!

We spent the weekend in Houston, staying at Mom and Dad's to visit at celebrate Andy's turning 53. We had lunch on Sat. with all 3 kids, then back to Dana's place to have Cake and yummy strawberries. Andy nor his parents have seen Dana's apt., so that was fun - she's made herself a nice, homey nest. Later, we played games and had a light dinner at Jason's Deli; then we headed back to visit a little more with the folks.

On Sunday, we worshipped at West Houston. Such a friendly, welcoming place. I think Dana's beginning to find her spot, and it's nice to hear the joy back in her voice. Transitions are hard, but she's coming around again.

Anyway, back to my sweet husband. He got tickets to the upcoming Spyro-Gyra concert from me, and the Planet Earth dvds from the kids. I hope he thinks it was a good birthday; as exciting as they get at our age!!
He's my guy, and I'm so glad we got to spend the day together!! No one else I'd rather be with on any given day -

No comments: