Wednesday, December 03, 2008

How time flies!

I can't believe I have not posted in almost a week! I thought I had, but now know that I was mistaken....

Coming back to school after a long break is not easy, especially when a longer one is looming in the near future! Teachers are spoiled, as I've said before, and we covet out time away. All jobs have their stress, but the only one I'll say is more stressful might be air traffic controller or soldier in Iraq. Children excited about Christmas and stressed-out administrators make life hard unless you can put it aside and just think about what is ahead; for me, it a first Christmas with Elizabeth!!

Erin has posted some wonderful newborn pictures they had taken; you can see them at http://www.johnson-junk-drawer.blogspot.com/ She is a most beautiful and serene young lady. To quote a frame I gave to Erin: She has her mother's beauty.

Now, to get ready for my next group -

3 comments:

Dana said...

You put a picture on your profile! Look at you getting with it! Now we just need to work on those links to the right....

Dana said...

Oops - you did the links too. Told you it wasn't hard!

Amy said...

Actually, Erin did both. But thanks!