Thursday, December 18, 2008

Well, the semester ends tomorrow. I have a few students strolling in and out - the kids at Primary are being treated to "The Polar Express" at the local theatre, and so I am having an easy day here. Elementary will be my regular groups, except one class will be out on a field trip. YIPPEE - it's the class that gives me a headache every single day. They aren't bad boys - they are just LOUD when they talk. I really don't think they mean to be, because as soon as I close my eyes, their volumn goes down!!

I'm really looking forward to the break, however it is filling up with only one day before Christmas not booked with errands or invitations somewhere. After the big day, and Lindsey's wedding, the week following should be nice and quiet. Someday, I want to go somewhere snow-filled for that week!!

Have a wonderful, Christmascy day!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

uh . . .that would be me!

DENVER!