Thursday, September 17, 2009

Andrew

Today is my husband's birthday. He is 55; for a few months a year older than I. Last night, we joined the Jr./Sr. High School class at church to "share our story." He let me go first, we shared about finding each other all those years ago, and how being with a Christian mate makes life and faith so much stronger. He talked about having God in his life - being his life.

So, today, on this anniversary of his birth all those years ago, I look back a little, to the fun and adversity we have faced, but mostly I look to the future. What does it hold for us in these next years? Will Pleasanton remain our home in our "retirement" - will retirement come in time to truly enjoy it? Will our home be filled with lots of little ones to pass on the stories to?

Whatever we face, as long as Andy is there, I'll be fine. He is my stability and my future.

Happy Day, Andrew!!

No comments: