Monday, September 21, 2009

The weekend that wasn't

This past weekend was a bust. I had a dentist appointment on Friday afternoon, so that means I was "drugged" all evening. I'm getting better; it's taking less of the happy pill to get me in the chair, but I still have my moments of anxiety. Drat that Dr. Byrom of my youth!!

Andy did a great job on the yard on his birthday. Problem is, by Saturday, he was really stiff and sore, so we didn't go out to eat like we planned. Fallback plan; supreme pizza with extra cheese from Pizza Hut. That, plus Reba dvds made the day do-able.

Yesterday, he was still stiff and sore, so he stayed home from worship. We had delicious left-over chicken for lunch and then stayed in. He finally let me rub him with Theragesic and use the vibrator on his back, so he is much better today.

It's no fun to have him down; I miss the corny jokes and playful picking on me that he does when he feels good. I'm waiting to have that back asap!!

Hope your weekend was better!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It would've been . . if you all had come over!!