Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Too cute for words...







I've been trying to post since we got home from Erin's last weekend, but I'm just figuring out this picture thing. The ones of Liz and Bladen with the cute hats is from the photo shoot a couple of weeks ago... not really Christmas, but who cares?!
We had a wonderful time with all the family; Dana first here in Pleasanton, then us all together for another celebration. New Years' fireworks in their neighborhood sounded like a war zone, but Liz slept right through it all!!
Life is back to normal now - at least for a while. School's back in session, and now the next event to celebrate will be Dana's birthday at the end of the month. I'm sure we'll find something wonderful to do!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh no no no! I believe that the next big event is YOUR birthday on Sunday! Nice try, missy!

Amy said...

Okay - but I don't have to plan anything... just enjoy it!!

Jackie said...

uh, yeah . . Sunday! Did you think I'd forget???