Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Is it just my imagination, or what?!?!

Bees, bees, bees!!

A few weeks ago, Dana called to tell me that she'd been having trouble with bees getting into her apartment somehow. Just a few at a time, but enough to be worrisome. So far, no exterminator has come, so she just keeps waiting.

Ever sense, bees are everywhere!! I hear about them on the news, I read about them in the paper, and I watch television shows where they are being moved by a bee-keeper! Now, today, I'm watching a show on my computer, and there's a guy who's allergic to - wait for it - BEES! He wakes up in this cabin with one on his face, and millions flying all around. I can't escape them!!!

Next thing I imagine is a reality show on Bees!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We once found that we had a huge hives of bees living in our kitchen walls. So many holes had to be cut in the drywall while teh exterminator was trying to find the exact location of the hive. Ugh! Bees!

Darla said...

First they were in Caleb and Gaby's kitchen and coming into the attic or wall space of their apartment. Then they moved to our attic space and now they are in the hollow of one of my oldest oak trees and I see them everywhere especially at the pond drinking water...
but
I have tons of pill bugs. It rains and they come in under the sliding glass door. I find them dead all over. I find them crawling up the stairs and on the landing and even as far as the second floor. I pick up a pot or anything in the yard and tons of them are under it along with centipedes.
Much worse this year than in years past. I never had pill bugs in my house even if they do die. What a nuisance!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.