Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's that same ol' feeling

Do you ever FEEL a place? This morning, as I drove to school, I "felt" Tulsa, Okla.
It's the weekend of the Soul Winning Workshop, and as sure as I was up there, I felt the air, the anticipation of getting to the Fairgrounds, the excitement of seeing Christians from all over the US gathered for 4 wonderful days, and of course, the singing. Thousands of voices in glorious harmonies, filling the Pavillion and rocking the place at the same time.

I have such wonderful memories of the Workshop - and though the last time I went without Andy I said I'd never go without him again, I'd be there right now given the chance. Drat not having personal days to take off!! Being there is a place that bonds you with the people you go with, the Pursches, Huttons, Bryans, Mainords, Ray, and of course, Andy and my girls. A little preview of Heaven....

So, they'll go on without me this year, but my heart will be there - and it FEELS wonderful!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I really miss the money changers.