Friday, March 14, 2008

YES !!

The bell has rung, the children are gone- Spring Break is here! Dana is coming home for a few of the days, so that will be nice, but I'm looking forward to Monday - I'll be home alone with movies and whatever I want to have for lunch. Most of the week will be quiet, which is what most of my co-workers are planning too.

I'm not saying I wish we were going somewhere, but things didn't work out that way. I'm thinking BIG road trip this summer, though. (Andy isn't even in on my ideas just yet :) !!!)

For those of you who are also teachers, enjoy your days off !! April and May are still to come!!!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Whew! It is over! I think it will take me a week to recover from this week and I have enough work to keep me busy for quit awhile.

Enjoy your week.