Saturday, March 22, 2008

The end is in sight!

Next to my computer, I have a calendar. I love to look at calendars, especially when something cool is on the horizon and I can count down the days. I used to especially love March calendars, for they held promise of Spring Break and trips to Tulsa Workshop. This year, Spring Break stands alone, and I am resigned to that.

However, when I looked at the calendar, I saw something new to look forward to - 9 weeks of school. 9 - single digits until this most difficult of years is over. I always look forward to the end, but after this year, I am even more so. This year has had such difficulty embedded in it that on some days, I can scarely breath. It has been, other than my year at Jr. Hi, just about the worst.

But I can do 9 weeks. I can - and will - continue to go and do what I love most about my job; give my kids all I have. We both deserve to finish this year with my best. I hope you'll pray that it's a quick and painless time.

No comments: