Thursday, August 07, 2008

10 Things I hope for Liz

Here, in no particular order, are 10 things I hope for Elizabeth Marin' Johnson:

1. That she will see faces and animals in clouds and dirt, and all sorts of interesting places.

2. That music surrounds her.

3. That she lives in a community that shows her a diversity of humanity.

4. That God is part of everything that surrounds her.

5. I hope her mom lets her make messes. (Erin's mom didn't, and I regret that.)

6. That books and puzzles and games stimulate her mind.

7. That Roarke lives to be an old, old dog.

8. I hope that God blesses her with lots of brothers, sisters, and cousins to play with.

9. I pray that she will see everyday how much her mommy and daddy love each other.

10. I hope she has curly hair.

1 comment:

jenn said...

WOW!!! what a great list:) that little girl is already so very blessed!