Monday, July 13, 2009

Memories of the past

I love my sister-in-law, Christine. She is an amazing mother, wife, and daughter. Her home is welcoming and happy; even when things are hectic, she is calm. She is one of the only things I love about going to Houston, and we never seem to have time to just visit.

A couple of months ago, she began a project that is daunting; she is asking each family member (about 22 of us, not counting Liz!) to answer questions about our childhood. We answer them, and then she plans to put them in a book for us all! I cannot wait to read all the answers, and I look forward to each question.

Here are this week, and next's:

What is a favorite tradition you had in your family?

What is one thing that your parents taught you that you will pass on to your children?

Now, some of these take a while for me to decide, and some come instantly. What I'm looking forward to seeing is how siblings recall the same event or teaching!

How would you answer the questions above?? Share, if you please!

No comments: