Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a week!

This has been a really busy week - dentist appointment, 2 doctor's visits, a greatly needed haircut, a good visit with a friend, and now, today my girls' come in to town!! Gregg follows on Friday, then Bekah's reception on Saturday. Whew - I'm exhausted already, but it's all from such good stuff!!

I'm just getting started on Facebook, and it's a trip! Two really neat things have come out of it already - I'm getting reaquainted with my brother Gary's daughter whom I haven't personally talked to in over 20 years! Her life has been apart from ours for a long, long time, and mom kept me up to her whereabouts through Gary, but since Mom died, she's been aol (absent without leave to you older readers!). It's been nice to hear from her!

Also, old classmates are approaching me to see if it's really "me", and that's been fun. I had to laugh out loud yesterday when one asked me if I still walked on my "tip toes." It's odd to me the things we remember about each other! By the way - I don't. I don't know that we will continue long conversations along these lines, but it's been fun to run across their names and catch up.

Well, I'd best go prepare for the girls to arrive. Andy stayed up late to do his part in "Liz - proofin" the place, but I've got chores to do.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Isn't Facebook great! It's so much fun to keep up with and find people that you've known over the years.