Monday, November 23, 2009

Counting down the days!

Well, it's the week of Thanksgiving, and everyone is all in a tizzy. The kids at school, friends at church, and my family can only talk about the coming days! Whose house, favorite pie, playing and visiting with cousins and other relatives... such a happy time.

Growing up, getting together with my cousins was the happiest time for me. I have such wonderful memories of how we played from dawn till dusk, and then stayed up late into the night, not wanting to waste time sleeping. Now, it's my daughters, Gregg, and Liz that I want to spend every precious moment with in the coming days. Those memories are growing by leaps and bounds!!

We wait for Bladen. He is ready and in position, and his clothes, room, and bags are ready for his signal that his birth is emminent. Erin is hoping to enjoy the Thanksgiving Feast at her aunt's on Thursday before he decides to come, but we are anxious to see him at any time! What are we in store for with this little man?!?
A whole new world of excitement and joy is soon to awaken!!

Please pray for a safe, quick and joyous delivery for Bladen Joel Johnson and his mother. They mean the world to me!!

No comments: