Sunday, November 01, 2009

November 1

How in the world did it get to be November already?!? I love turning calendars to the next month, and it seems like I just did October the other day.... with so much going on, I guess the days go quicker than ever, and with Bladen's arrival almost eminent, I'd better just get ready for it to be December!

We had a good weekend; Andy wanted to just "veg out", and so we did. I slept in; no surprise there - Andy watched some college sports and his beloved PBS This Old House Hour. Trick or Treaters visited us in groups, and then it was time for the SPURS. Manu was the "hit" of the game, with the "batting" down of the bat, and we turned in early after setting our clocks back. It was a peaceful, relaxing day.

This week, I have a couple of second graders to screen for dyslexia, but the week should be calmer after celebrating Red Ribbon Week. That, plus Book Fair, and Halloween, had the kids hyper and the teachers tired. I'm hoping for calmer, quieter days!

So - that's it. Hope you had a good weekend, and that your week is all you need it to be.

No comments: