Friday, November 06, 2009

An amazing thought

One thing that has always amazed me is that different teachers are drawn to different kids. A co-worker and I share a room, and we also share some kids through-out the day. I see her with a young man that I would have killed the second week - day - of the year, and she deals with him SO beautifully! He pushes my buttons just watching him with her, and yet she stays so calm and collected. I have a couple of little ones that affect her the same way. I guess it's a good thing that every kid has some teacher along the way that loves them and deals with their little quirks...

Which makes me transition to the church. How many times you see people drawn to certain personalities and avoid others. And yet, we are called to love each other equally. Sometimes, a hard task to take on. I have a couple of people that I just have a hard, hard time with - and I feel terribly about it. I just try to remember that there are those out among me who feel that way about me!! Shame on me -

No comments: