Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy, happy memories

Easter is my very favorite holiday - and today, at Primary, it is Easter Egg Hunt Day! As I sat in my car, before coming in, I watched as all the little ones proudly walked from their car to the door, basket in hand. They looked like they were carrying their most prized possession - some looked like bunnies, some bigger than the carrier themself! One little girl passed me in the hall carrying the most delicious looking favors for her party; and it goes on and on. The main event will occur after I leave to go to another campus, so I'll miss that, but the preview was pretty exciting.

While I adore the stage of life that Liz is in, I'll confess - I do so look forward to the days when she is old enough to hunt eggs in Nana's yard!!

No comments: