Monday, February 19, 2007

Well, tomorrow is a big day; Andy goes back to work, and I will be left home alone. Normally, just another day in the life of a teacher married to a non-teacher, but now I am recouperating from surgery. We are both a little apprehensive about how I'll do; the getting around isn't a big deal, it's just the up and down that is still "iffy". My friend Jackie is going to come get me and we have a small outing around lunch, so that will cut the day in half.

I'll miss having Andy around - he's been very helpful while still encouraging me to do what I can on my own to get my strength back.
He'll be off again for Spring Break, though, so that will be nice. By then, I should be way more back to myself!!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I have full confidence you'll do just fine tomorrow on your own. If you feel you need some encouragement ring me! I'm always a phone call away with my job! If anything else - your lunch date will be there, too, I'm sure!

andrew said...

I'm not crazy about being at work either, but I know you are in good hands even when i am not there. See you later this afternoon.