Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My sweet Andy -

Here's how his life is running right now: He gets up and gets himself and the cat ready for the day, then he comes in and changes my bandage while giving me a report on how the opening looks. A quick peck, and he's off. He works hard all day, unless he has to leave and drive me an hour into SA for a 5 minute (tops) check-up. He delivers me back at home and goes to the pharmacy to pick up my refill on darvocet (yum!!). He goes by to pick up my check, which isn't there - it was mailed- and then goes back to work. At 6:00, he leaves, and comes home; fixes me dinner - thank goodness for left-overs!- and goes to Bible study. At 8:30, he comes home, changes clothes and sits down in the recliner with his blanket. At 8:31, I hear snoring. No complaints, no glares, just taking care of life and me.

I love to hear him sleep. I love him.

2 comments:

andrew said...

This is what I tried to say the other day but, once again, this blogsnot website would not cooperate.

I serve because I love you and it is not some thing to glare or grump about. I do it with a smile in my heart.

The Johnsons said...

I cann't tell you how much I love this blog. In college I was in a tight circle of about 6 girls and I was the only one with my parents not divorced.

I love you both so much...