Thursday, March 01, 2007

I feel like I have been on a seesaw. You remember those; one minute up, the next down. That's how my energy level is these days - one day I feel really good and back to my "old" self, the next is like I'm 100 yrs. old and have been cut open and rearranged - wait, I have!

Andy says I'm moving around better, and I agree, except for when I've been sitting too long. Then, it's like everything is stuck in one place and doesn't want to move. I've got to get going more on my walking, but there's part of me that is afraid still. I hear everyone saying to take it easy, and I don't want to mess up, but I need to be more mobile. I keep thinking it's early still.

Well, today is supposed to be a beautiful day, so perhaps I'll get outside more and enjoy it - at least I'm not stuck in my classroom!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: