Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rain!! We love it when we can get it down here, but it does hamper our plans for Spring Break... Andy planned to wash my car, which REALLY needs it, and we need to work in the yard, but we are thinking it's not going to happen.

What I am enjoying is the thunder and lightning- it's been a while since we have had good 'ol thunder boomers, and it's great movie watching weather. Dana's getting caught up on her laundry while we enjoy "Little Miss Sunshine", "Stranger Than Fiction" and "My Date with Drew." She's fun to "talk movies" with, and it makes Andy sit down with us... he is wanting to accomplish stuff on his days off, silly man!!

On a really happy note, I found out that the Johnsons and Dana will be spending Easter with us!! Easter is my very favorite holiday, and I have such wonderful memories from my childhood and that of the girls. I am way excited to fix baskets and dye eggs again - and now, with Roarke coming, I have to include a treat for him!! (Prelude to grandchildren!)
I'm a really happy mom right now!!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Rain, yes! I love it. I have enjoyed the thunder and lightning, too. I jokingly say it is God's answer to keep those teenagers from running naked on the coast during spring break! The gardening will wait and it will be a beautiful spring thanks to the rain.

Jackie said...

Didn't the world go green FAST???? After Lubbock, I feel like I'm in Hawaii (minus the preduice - ha!)
missed you last night. Jah and julie were a big hit. And I loved being there with jaci. wadda lucky chick I be, huh?