Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All Good Things Come to an End

Well, I'm back at school. Yesterday was the first day back, and it went pretty well. My legs and feet were tired and sore, but the stamina held up. Everyone I saw seemed glad to have me back, and the kids were so cute. My little Amigo, Cheyenne, stood back and looked at me a long time, not quite deciding what to do. I finally grinned at her and said, "If you want a hug, come on!" She came over and held on tight for a bit, then went back to get in line. Several people came in to visit, and even my custodian hugged me! How nice is that?!? Beth brought me back a WONDERFUL new cd from Tulsa Workshop, and I was singing along today. Medicine for my soul.

Today was a little more challenging. It's just going to take some time ....

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hope your week is going as well as can be expected. It is hard going back after being off two days.