Friday, March 30, 2007

One week down....

Tomorrow is the end of March. Two months to go... some people are already counting weeks and days until the end of school, but I usually wait until the beginning of May. Don't want to appear too anxious!

It was a good first week back. My stamina lessened as the week went on, but I still did better getting through the day than before my surgery. I told my principal that I guess I didn't know how bad I felt until I started feeling better. Some things are still uncomfortable and may be for a while yet, but many things are so much better!

I hope to stop talking about this surgery soon... I don't want to become one of "those" people who dwell on medical things, but right now, I have a lot to say. Hope I don't bore you!!

Enjoy your weekend; we deserve them!!

No comments: