Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easter fun at school!

I'm excited about this week at school - it's Easter week! I got out my April folder and pulled all sorts of fun activities for the kids to do that have an Easter theme; multiplication sheets, vocabulary, abc order, etc. Also, a couple of just fun sheets to color - my favorite thing to do with my kids. (You want to know something about a kid - hand them a color! They concentrate on the coloring and spill their guts! ) Anyway, it livens things up and gets us ready for the fun of the holiday.

Another good point - only 4 days of school this week!! Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Even at the high school level they are still spilling their guts sometimes to me often to anyone near them. I do think in good classes they bond with me more than in their core classes because they classify art differently. (you know how classes have personalities and one of mine this year is a gang-type class. Not good)

Then they will ask, "did you have to go to college to teach art?"

Amy said...

Darla, that's like when students ask me, "Have you ever been a real teacher?" Ouch!