Monday, April 09, 2007

Just Like Old Times, except Different!

Sunday was such a blessing - the ideal topping on the weekend. So many of Dana and Erin's group came home for Easter with their families that it was hard to see everyone. Everyone just wanted to stay around and visit as long as possible. A couple of the boys (men, now) served on the Lord's Table, and they looked so much like their dear dad, it was almost hard to look at them. As sweet as it was, it was a reminder that he is gone, and not there to see the amazing men they've grown into.

Dana, Erin, Gregg and Roarke were such a blast. We didn't get to work in the yard like I'd hoped, but we had fun. I spoiled Roarke just enough, and it was GREAT! Erin and Gregg did good picking him out. Dana stayed longer and went to evening services with us, and that was nice. I have wonderful memories to hold me for years.

I hope your weekend was good for you.

No comments: