Friday, March 09, 2007

Well - here goes. I've tried everything I can think of to get these posts to publish, and it's been pretty frustrating for a novice computer woman to deal with. Usually, I'm a pretty patient person, but this has been too much!!

My surgery was a month ago today. I'm about 80% back, I think - maybe 85. I know the day is coming when I have to go back to school, but I'm not ready. It seems like I've come a long way, but there's farther for me to go. Andy says he sees nothing but good coming out of all this; I really hope he's right. He's a pretty smart guy.

Tomorrow night, we are going to the Majestic - one of my favorite places to go in SA. The symphony is playing classical music to Looney Tune cartoons, shown on a big screen over them. Dana is joining us, and I feel it's a celebration for us all. Dana's - Spring Break and the corner turning to the end of the school year; Andy - a brief and minute respite from being my caregiver, and me - just getting dressed up and out of the house. I need something to make me feel pretty and nice.

Well. I'm about to hit "publish", so wish me luck.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Well, I hope you feel as pretty and nice tomorrow night as we all think you are all of the time.