Friday, October 31, 2008

First Weekends

The first weekends of each month are my favorite. Selfishly, I enjoy the fact that Andy has Men's Breakfast, and I can sleep in after he goes. The funny thing about that is that, I really don't get up any later, but I can if I choose!! He usually comes in about 10 am, and I'm getting my "Sell This House" fix.

This weekend will be a good one - Halloween and the Spurs tonight get us going, then we have a quiet Sat. Sunday will be the blood drive and elder's meeting, so I won't see much of Andy in the afternoon. The time change kicks in, so we get to snooze an hour longer!! (Wonder if Liz will notice the difference!!?) and then we are in the first full week of November ! This year is flying by school-wise. I'm down to 2 years until retirement is an option!! YIPPEE!

So, enjoy your Halloween and your weekend -

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Talk about an optimist! I wann grow up to be just like you!

Did the Spurs lose Wednesday?

Darla said...

Yup! Flying by. I have four more years until retirement is an option. I wonder if I will stick it out.

I am looking forward to a weekend with no pressing plans.