Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ready or not....

Tomorrow is Sunday; and it looks like I might be coming home. I told Erin this morning that I would stay a couple of more days if she felt like she needs me, but that I only have 5 days left to use later. We had a good night last night and the news on the jaundice is good, so I think I will be okay to leave. Not happy, mind you, but okay. I would have to leave eventually, and I think this way I will have some days to return if she needs me.

Erin has posted some pics of the family on her blog: http://www.johnson-junk-drawer.blogspot.com/ Adorable, right?! To quote a line from the movie, Where the Heart Is: how do you love something so fast that you just met?

Well, it's about dinner time, so I'd better go be the mom. Real life for the Johnson family begins tomorrow evening!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Look at Mom venturing into the world of hyperlinks and photos! GO MOM! I like the picture you chose - it's one of my favorites too!!