Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In reference to Jackie and Darla

One of my favorite children's stories is "The House the Jack Build" where each page build on one event or character after another. Don't even know if it is still in print, but this past weekend made me remember it with a vengence. Then, I read Jackie and Darla's blogs, so I'll follow suit.

Friday, we went to SA to shop for school and the upcoming shower. Had a delicious steak along the way at Red Lobster. Now, if only the Spurs had been on the radio!

Saturday, we met up to clean and decorate for the shower. Groceries to buy later along with cookies to pick up and then stuff at the house.

Sunday was the day. Fix food for the luncheon, worship, lunch (delicious, Jackie), shower, collapse, bed. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I was worn out. Didn't even make it to worship in the evening, but I knew this was going to be a rough week at school with benchmark testing and I needed to rest somewhere along the way.

Didn't even email my father-in-law, and he called twice to check on me. Such a creature of habit!!

So, that was the house that Amy lived in this weekend.

No comments: