Friday, August 21, 2009

Such Irony!

I am so spoiled. I'm just coming off my nice, long (realitively) summer, and the first week has been productive and encouraging - yet I'm pouting because Andy has the day off and I don't!! How goofy is that?!?!

All summer, Andy gets up and leaves me in my nice, comfy bed while he goes off the make humanity better. He never whines of grumbles, just keeps up with his routine and goes off the provide for our home. Me, I get to do whatever I like and still get my check. Now, that's what's great about teaching!!

On a serious note, things seem to be off to a good start here at school. I was pretty apprehensive at the end of school about some changes that were coming, and tried very hard not to let it color my Summer, but into the 1st week, things are better than I dreamed. Let's pray it continues!!



No comments: