Sunday, July 08, 2007

Missing my girls - and Gregg, too!

Both my sets of kids have been out vacationing lately, and I sure have missed talking to them. I try not to call so much that I'm a bother, or cause them to roll their eyes upon seeing my name on the caller ID, but this inability to just up and call when the mood strikes has been hard on the old mom gene.

Erin and Gregg had a great time on their trip... I'm so glad to know they are able to go and do these trips now before too many responsibilities limit their flexibility. And Dana has had a nice long break from the trials of job hunting to clear her head and relax. Now, we'll see what the week holds for her.

It appears my computer is agreeing to work with the new modem, THANKS, Robert!! I've missed my computer time very much, such a part of my daily routine it had become. It'll take me a while to get caught up, but I will. How spoiled we have become to the technology!

Well, hopefully until tomorrow -

Sleep well!!

No comments: