Monday, May 19, 2008

That time of year....

I'm sitting here, looking at my classroom, and thinking of the stuff I really need to get busy doing. My "nest" around my desk is scary with it's sticky notes, schedules, ARD schedules, calendars, - well, you get the idea. I was hoping that I'd be packing it up for good, but the retirement thing isn't working out. I didn't really think it would, but had a little hope. So, I'm staying in this room another year. I'll be on this campus half a day and Primary the other half. I guess I will choose to make the best of it, but I'd much rather do something else... any ideas?

We had a lovely visit with the family this past weekend. Since we see the nieces and nephews so seldom, it was eye-opening to see the men and women they'd become since we were last there. Soon, they will all be one their own, and it will just be the "old folks" sitting around. I hope I can still find my way over there!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

You are working with littles ones now too!? You will love them!