Friday, June 06, 2008

A Retraction of Yesterday

I feel like I need to apologize for the mood of my last post. I guess I am still getting over the last year of school- hands down one of my worst. Both my girls called to "tease" me about sounding so in-your-face; I really was just venting. Sometimes things just add up and explode. Those of you who know me know that I'm not usually like that. So, if I came across as moody or angry, I apologize.

Tomorrow we head to the great city of Houston. I say that tongue in cheek, because except for my family there, I'd never go back. They are the only draw for me, and so I'm trying to develope a better attitude about the city as a whole. Hmmm, another new attitude... is this a pattern?
Anyway, we will be there for the quick weekend, and then back home. Week one of summer will be over.

Enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

Darla said...

No need to apologize.
I had seen people who are in-your-face and you are not one of them.
I will be missing you this weekend. Hope you trip goes well and you will be among people you love and love you.