Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally, broadband arrives!

well, after years of dial-up, we are enjoying the wonders of broadband internet here at the house! Thanks to Karnes Electric, we are signed up and going strong. I can even talk and surf at the same time!! It is a beauty to behold....

We have a new family at church. All those summers ago, when so many folks left for various reason, I didn't think we'd ever build back up. It's not totally back up to where we were, but we're getting there. God is good.

A long day of Benchmark testing today; keeping kids still and quiet all day is not my idea of fun, but I did have it easy. One really cool little boy who was well behaved. After sitting all morning, we walked slowly back to the Alamo for the rest of the testing. I sat on a bench and timed him while he walked backwards, hopped and ran some energy off. By the time I was through with him, he was panting pretty hard, and gladly sat still for the rest of the testing period!!

Am I good, or what?!?

No comments: